Billings is Montana's trailhead and is the destination for adventure, entertainment, arts, culture, education, and historic timelessness.
Billings is a growing and vibrant city located along the Yellowstone River in eastern Montana. Voted by Outside magazine as the #1 Best Town of 2016, the city has an abundant, energetic and passionate audience of film and art lovers.
- 60-minute drive to the historic ski and resort community, Red Lodge.
- 70-minute drive to the beautiful Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness.
- 80-minute drive to historic ranch and contemporary sculpture park, Tippet Rise Art Center.
- 2.5-hour drive to Yellowstone National Park.
- 15-minute drive to the Pictograph Cave State Park
- 30-minute drive to the historic landmark, Pompey's Pillar.
- 80-minute drive to the Bighorn Canyon National Recreation Area
Some of what Billings has to Offer:
- Lodging accommodations with more than 5,000 rooms
- The historic Babcock Theater with 750 seats
- More than 60 artisan restaurants, bakeries, and coffee shops
- Eight micro-breweries and spirit distilleries in a 1.5-mile radius of downtown
- An International Airport with non-stop flight options (Delta, United)
- The Rimrock Park (pictured)
- Access to the Yellowstone River (fishing, boating, camping, hiking)
- A 10,000 seat convention center
- Two hospitals (Billings Clinic and St Vincent Healthcare)
- Montana State University and Rocky Mountain College
- Several, 900-1500 seat music venues
- Other arts & culture include the Billings Symphony, the Yellowstone Art Museum, the Strawberry Festival, and more!