2018 MINT Film Festival
The 2018 MINT Film Festival takes place from September 13-17 in downtown Billings and Septebmer 14-15 in downtown Red Lodge.
We are bringing the festival to two communities in eastern Montana at the same time!
Buy Your Pass Today!
The festival will premiere over 60 films from a variety of genres and countries.
- Feature Narrative Films
- Feature Documentary Films
- Feature Animation Films
- Student Feature Films
- Short Films, both narrative and documentary
- Babcock Theater - Billings (DCP)
- Art House Cinema - Billings
- MOAV - Billings - Billings
- Stapleton Art Gallery - Billings
- 2905 - Billings
- Roman Theater - Red Lodge (DCP)
The MINT Film Festival is proud to offer prizes and awards in 15 categories.
- MINT Spirit Award
- Montana Spirit Award
- Base Camp to the Beartooths Spirit Award
- Best Female Director
- Best Narrative Feature
- Best Documentary Feature
- Best Animation Feature
- Best Narrative Short Film
- Best Documentary Short Film
- Best Animation Short Film
- Best Horror/Thriller Short Film
- Best Webisode/TV Pilot
- Best Student Feature Film
- Best Student Short Film
- Best JR FIlmmaker's Short Film
Tickets and passes
- Single program tickets are $12 (on sale in August)
- Opening Night Film and Festival Ceremony tickets are $20 (on sale in August)
- 3-Film Passes are $30
- 5-Film Passes are $50
- Student Passes are $75
- Teacher Passes are $85
- Full Festival Passes are $100
- VIP Festival Passes are $250
- Women in Film
- An invitation-only lunch for filmmakers, top sponsors, donors, celebrities, special guests, and VIP passholders.
Details are coming soon.
The MINT Film Festival is owned and organized by Art House Cinema & Pub, a 501(c)(3) in Billings, Montana. Our inaugural year is 2018.
111 North 30th St. #223, Billings, MT, 59101
Office hours vary—Contact us for hours or to schedule an appointment. No solicitations.
*Subject to change. More details coming soon.