2018 MINT Film Festival
The 2018 MINT Film Festival takes place from September 14-16 in downtown Billings.
Buy Your Pass Today!
The festival will premiere over 30 films from a variety of genres and countries.
- Feature Narrative Films
- Feature Documentary Films
- Short Films, both narrative and documentary
- Babcock Theater - Billings
- Art House Cinema - Billings
- Stapleton Gallery - Billings
- 2905 - Billings
The MINT Film Festival is proud to offer prizes and awards in 8 categories.
- MINT Spirit Award
- Best Female Director
- Best Narrative Feature
- Best Narrative Short Film
- Best Documentary Feature Film
- Best Documentary Short Film
- Best JR FIlmmaker's Short Film
Tickets and passes
- Single program tickets are $12 (on sale in August)
- Opening Night Film and Festival Ceremony tickets are $20 (on sale in August)
- 3-Film Passes are $30
- 5-Film Passes are $50
- Student Passes are $75
- Teacher Passes are $85
- Full Festival Passes are $100
- VIP Festival Passes are $150
- Women in Film
- An invitation-only lunch for filmmakers, top sponsors, donors, celebrities, special guests, and VIP passholders.
Details are coming soon.
111 North 30th St. #223, Billings, MT, 59101
Office hours vary—Contact us for hours or to schedule an appointment. No solicitations.