2018 MINT Film Festival
The 2018 MINT Film Festival takes place September 14, 15, 16 in downtown Billings.
Buy Your Pass Today!
The festival will premiere over 50 films from a variety of genres and countries. See film selection >>
- 7 Feature Narrative Films
- 8 Feature Documentary Films
- 43 Short Films, both narrative and documentary
- Babcock Theater - Billings
- Art House Cinema - Billings
- 2905 - Billings
The MINT Film Festival is proud to offer prizes and awards in 7 categories.
- MINT Spirit Award
- Best Female Director
- Best Made-In-Montana Film
- Best Narrative Feature Film
- Best Narrative Short Film
- Best Documentary Feature Film
- Best Documentary Short Film
Tickets and passes
- Single program tickets are $12 (on sale in August)
- Opening Night Film and Festival Ceremony tickets are $20 (on sale in August)
- 3-Film Passes are $30
- 5-Film Passes are $50
- Education Passes are $75 (students, teachers, professors)
- Full Festival Passes are $100
- VIP Festival Passes are $150
- Women in Film Panel
- Indigenous Film Panel
- Film Talk with director Marlene Rhein
- Public Event: Coffee meet-up at MoAV
- VIP Event: Lunch for filmmakers and VIP pass-holders. Must have a VIP-level pass to participate in this event.
111 North 30th St. Ste 223, Billings, MT, 59101
Office hours vary—Contact us for hours or to schedule an appointment. No solicitations.